发表于 2015-5-7 12:48:46
Zend is pleased to announce the Zend Studio 12.5 release!|
You can download this release from:
* Eclipse Platform updated to version 4.4.2 Luna SR2
* Zend Framework 1 updated to version 1.12.11
* Zend Framework 2 updated to version 2.3.7
* EGit updated to version 3.7
* Integration with Apigility 1.1
* PHPUnit integration improvements:
- Support for PHPUnit 4
- Support for PHPUnit installed via Composer
* Debugging improvements:
- Improved presentation model for "Variables" & "Expressions" views (Zend Debugger, XDebug):
- Enhanced set of icons for indicating different kinds of variables and their facets (e.g. local, "this" object, public/protected/private members, etc.)
- Highlighting of variables which value has been changed since the last step/resume
- Elements without children don't have unnecessary "unfold" icon
- Added virtual partition element for grouping large sets of array members (children are grouped into n-sized partitions for better readability)
- Removed flickering and folding/unfolding effect of view's tree content
- Installed debugger types are now automatically set for PHP executables search results
- Internal browser for debug session is opened in editor's tab instead of the view (XDebug)
- Fixed problem with hardly possible removal of abnormally terminated debug session launches (Zend Debugger)
- Some XDebug and Zend Debugger configuration moved from workspace preferences to the PHP server configuration
* Installation improvements:
- Oracle JRE 8 is included in the installation packages for all operating systems
- The Windows MSI package now installs the required Visual C++ Runtime libraries as part of the installation process
- Default memory limit increased to 1.5 GB
* PHP editor improvements:
- Smart object operator shortcut
- Added support for PHPDoc "@method static" syntax
- Several improvements in code assist and auto-activation mechanism
* Fixed issue with collapse/expand toggle in PHP Explorer on Windows with dark theme
* New extra features:
* GitHub Mylyn Connector
* Markdown Editor
* Font Size
* Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7, Windows 8
- Linux x86, Linux x86-64
- OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, OS X 10.9 Mavericks, OS X 10.10 Yosemite
* 1.5GHz processor
* 2GB RAM
* 1GB of hard disk space
Apigility integration requirements:
* Internet Explorer >=10 is required on Windows for the Apigility Editor to render correctly.
Mobile development requirements:
* For generation of native Android applications it is required to have:
The Stand-alone Android SDK Tools: https://developer.android.com/sdk/installing/index.html?pkg=tools
The Java Development Kit added to system path. We recommend Oracle (Sun) JDK 7 or higher (http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads). Please ensure you have:
a. JAVA_HOME environment variable set (i.e. C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.7.0_45)
b. %JAVA_HOME%\bin is added to system path (http://www.java.com/en/download/help/path.xml)
Code Trace requirements:
* Flash Player must be installed in the operating system.
* CordovaSim requires manual configuration of JRE (Mac OS X only). For some reason the Eclipse Platform on Mac OS X does not automatically configure the JRE that runs Studio. Users must manually configure it in the Java > Installed JREs preference page.
* Reset Perspective may be required after installation of the Terminal plugin. This is required in case it does not appear in the Show In context menu.
* During update of Studio a security warning about unsigned content may be shown. You can safely ignore this warning and proceed with the upgrade.
* Z-Ray may not render correctly inside Zend Studio on Windows. A workaround can be applied in one of the following alternative ways:
a) Modify Zend Server configuration to include the "X-UA-Compatible: IE=edge" HTTP header in the response. If Zend Server is running on Apache HTTP Server then:
1. Add the following line in the httpd.conf file:
Header add X-UA-Compatible "IE=edge"
2. Restart the Apache HTTP Server.
3. Reopen the web browser inside Zend Studio.
b) Modify the application to include "X-UA-Compatible: IE=edge" HTTP header in the response:
1. Add the following line in a suitable place in your PHP code:
2. Reopen the web browser inside Zend Studio.
In Zend Server 8 and later Z-Ray will automatically add the "X-UA-Compatible: IE=edge" HTTP header in the response, so the above workaround will not be required.
* Zend Debugger PHP extension is not available for PHP builds with Thread Safety enabled. You can find out the status of Thread Safety in your PHP:
- in phpinfo() output
- by checking the value of the predefined constant PHP_ZTS ("false" means Non Thread Safe, i.e. supported by Zend Debugger)
If you use Thread-Safe PHP, consider Xdebug as the alternative.
* Debug session is not started for both debugging an application and debug mode enabled against OpenShift target with zend-6.1 cartridge.
* Zend Studio Crashes with Segmentation Fault in KDE 4.11 and newer, see http://kb.zend.com/zend-studio-crashes-with-segmentation-fault-in-kde-4-11
* Zend Studio menus do not show or appear only partially in the menu bar of Ubuntu 13.10 and 14.04. The issue is caused by Ubuntu's bug https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/eclipse/+bug/1208019. See http://kb.zend.com/zend-studio-menu-does-not-work-on-ubuntu-13-10/
* Using Zend Studio's built-in PHP 5.5 binaries with Xdebug may be problematic on Windows and OS X.
On Windows no Xdebug package is suggested for downloading at http://xdebug.org/wizard.php
On OS X Xdebug requires an older version of Zend Engine API than provided by Zend Studio binaries. Workaround: manually build Xdebug, following steps described at http://xdebug.org/wizard.php
* To display class inheritance charts in the documentation generated by PHPDocumentor installation of Graphviz is required. Due to compatibility issues, please install
Graphviz version 2.30.1 on Mountain Lion and newer
Graphviz version 2.28.0 on Windows and older OS X versions
* Debugging PHPUnit tests is not possible under Linux and OS X when PHPUnit phar is used to start tests. In this case XDebug should be used.
* In case of problems with reaching Zend Studio update sites through proxy try workaround from https://wiki.eclipse.org/Disabling_Apache_Httpclient
Support and Feedback:
* To share bug reports and any other feedback, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Zend Forums at http://forums.zend.com
Thank you for using Zend Studio!
Zend Technologies, Inc.
Copyright 2015 Zend Technologies, Inc. All Rights Reserved